English Translation for àkpé
Synonyms : àkpé
à + kpé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpé
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpé
Spelling & word formation : àkpé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- History of Igalapedia Project