English Translation for ékpá-ìlọ̀
Synonyms : ékpá-ìlọ̀
é + kpá + ì + lọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékpá-ìlọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékpá-ìlọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ékpá-ìlọ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Orthography
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.