English Translation for ékp 'ola
Synonyms : ékp 'ola
é + kpo + o + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékp 'ola
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékp 'ola
Spelling & word formation : ékp 'ola
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – O
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Orthography
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – A
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY