English Translation for ékpá -oli
Synonyms : ékpá -oli
é + kpá + o + li +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékpá -oli
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékpá -oli
Spelling & word formation : ékpá -oli
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – E
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- ITA IGALA 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – O