English Translation for òkpa
Synonyms : òkpa
ò + kpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òkpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : òkpa
Spelling & word formation : òkpa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Studies
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.