English Translation for òkpa
Synonyms : òkpa
ò + kpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òkpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : òkpa
Spelling & word formation : òkpa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Studies
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala alphabet – U
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project