English Translation for ékpa
Synonyms : ékpa
é + kpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékpa
Spelling & word formation : ékpa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – E
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people