English Translation for ékpa
Synonyms : ékpa
é + kpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékpa
Spelling & word formation : ékpa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – A
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – O