English Translation for ẹ̀kpa
Synonyms : ẹ̀kpa
ẹ + ̀kpa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀kpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀kpa
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀kpa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – U
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- History of Igalapedia Project