English Translation for kpa
Synonyms : kpa
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : kpa
Word Structure - Contracted form : kpa
Spelling & word formation : kpa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala Phonology
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – A
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system