English Translation for ákpa-ẹnwu
Synonyms : ákpa-ẹnwu
á + kpa + ẹ + nwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákpa-ẹnwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákpa-ẹnwu
Spelling & word formation : ákpa-ẹnwu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala Numeral System