English Translation for ékpalu
Synonyms : ékpalu
é + kpa + lu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékpalu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékpalu
Spelling & word formation : ékpalu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – I
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala alphabet – A
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language