English Translation for ékpalu
Synonyms : ékpalu
é + kpa + lu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékpalu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékpalu
Spelling & word formation : ékpalu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala Numeral System
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – O