English Translation for ẹ̀kpanà
Synonyms : ẹ̀kpanà
ẹ + ̀kpa + nà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀kpanà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀kpanà
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀kpanà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – A
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – U
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language