English Translation for ákpata
Synonyms : ákpata
á + kpa + ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákpata
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákpata
Spelling & word formation : ákpata
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – A
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – U
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Relational opposites in Igala language