English Translation for ákpata
Synonyms : ákpata
á + kpa + ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákpata
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákpata
Spelling & word formation : ákpata
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System