English Translation for ákpataẹwẹ
Synonyms : ákpataẹwẹ
á + kpa + ta + ẹ + wẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákpataẹwẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákpataẹwẹ
Spelling & word formation : ákpataẹwẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – I
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala