English Translation for ékpatúka
Synonyms : ékpatúka
é + kpa + tú + ka +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékpatúka
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékpatúka
Spelling & word formation : ékpatúka
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE