English Translation for ékpẹbọnọ̀
Synonyms : ékpẹbọnọ̀
é + kpẹ + bọ + nọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékpẹbọnọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékpẹbọnọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ékpẹbọnọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- ITA IGALA 2
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – E
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)