English Translation for èkpegbè nyí-ọ̀là
Synonyms : èkpegbè nyí-ọ̀là
è + kpe + gbè + nyí + ọ + ̀là +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èkpegbè nyí-ọ̀là
èkpegbè nyí ọ̀là
Word Structure - Contracted form : èkpegbè nyí-ọ̀là
Spelling & word formation : èkpegbè nyí-ọ̀là
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Orthography
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – U