English Translation for ùkpáhíú
Synonyms : ùkpáhíú
ù` + kpá + hí + ú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùkpáhíú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùkpáhíú
Spelling & word formation : ùkpáhíú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – A
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella