English Translation for ékpikpa-chua
Synonyms : ékpikpa-chua
é + kpi + kpa + chu + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékpikpa-chua
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékpikpa-chua
Spelling & word formation : ékpikpa-chua
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – A
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)