English Translation for àkpàinẹ
Synonyms : àkpàinẹ
à + kpà + i + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpàinẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpàinẹ
Spelling & word formation : àkpàinẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Studies
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – U
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo