English Translation for ọ̀kpáká
Synonyms : ọ̀kpáká
ọ + ̀kpá + ká +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀kpáká
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀kpáká
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀kpáká
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- ITA IGALA 2
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Educational potentials of Igala language: