English Translation for ákpọkọ
Synonyms : ákpọkọ
á + kpọ + kọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákpọkọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákpọkọ
Spelling & word formation : ákpọkọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – E
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- ITA IGALA 2
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)