English Translation for úkpókpò
Synonyms : úkpókpò
ú + kpó + kpò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úkpókpò
Word Structure - Contracted form : úkpókpò
Spelling & word formation : úkpókpò
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach