English Translation for íkpúkpu
Synonyms : íkpúkpu
í + kpú + kpu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íkpúkpu
Word Structure - Contracted form : íkpúkpu
Spelling & word formation : íkpúkpu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala Numeral System