English Translation for èkpúkpu
Synonyms : èkpúkpu
è + kpú + kpu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èkpúkpu
Word Structure - Contracted form : èkpúkpu
Spelling & word formation : èkpúkpu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – A
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)