English Translation for àkpálà
Synonyms : àkpálà
à + kpá + là +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpálà
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpálà
Spelling & word formation : àkpálà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach