English Translation for àkpòlì
Synonyms : àkpòlì
à + kpò + lì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpòlì
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpòlì
Spelling & word formation : àkpòlì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – E
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – U