English Translation for àkpúlù-ikacha
Synonyms : àkpúlù-ikacha
à + kpú + lù` + i + ka + cha +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpúlù-ikacha
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpúlù-ikacha
Spelling & word formation : àkpúlù-ikacha
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs