English Translation for àkpúlù-ikacha
Synonyms : àkpúlù-ikacha
à + kpú + lù` + i + ka + cha +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpúlù-ikacha
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpúlù-ikacha
Spelling & word formation : àkpúlù-ikacha
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Orthography
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)