English Translation for àkpúlù-ikacha
Synonyms : àkpúlù-ikacha
à + kpú + lù` + i + ka + cha +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpúlù-ikacha
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpúlù-ikacha
Spelling & word formation : àkpúlù-ikacha
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE