English Translation for àkpúlù-kẹ́kẹ́
Synonyms : àkpúlù-kẹ́kẹ́
à + kpú + lù` + kẹ + ́kẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpúlù-kẹ́kẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpúlù-kẹ́kẹ́
Spelling & word formation : àkpúlù-kẹ́kẹ́
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala alphabet – O
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)