English Translation for ẹ̀kpúna-wẹ́lẹ̀
Synonyms : ẹ̀kpúna-wẹ́lẹ̀
ẹ + ̀kpú + na + wẹ + ́lẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀kpúna-wẹ́lẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀kpúna-wẹ́lẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀kpúna-wẹ́lẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Overview of Igala alphabets