English Translation for úkpo-òwú
Synonyms : úkpo-òwú
ú + kpo + ò + wú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úkpo-òwú
Word Structure - Contracted form : úkpo-òwú
Spelling & word formation : úkpo-òwú
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration