English Translation for ùkpojí
Synonyms : ùkpojí
ù` + kpo + jí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùkpojí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùkpojí
Spelling & word formation : ùkpojí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language