English Translation for ákponẹ
Synonyms : ákponẹ
á + kpo + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákponẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákponẹ
Spelling & word formation : ákponẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- ITA IGALA 2
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language