English Translation for ọ̀kpíoo
Synonyms : ọ̀kpíoo
ọ + ̀kpí + o + o +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀kpíoo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀kpíoo
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀kpíoo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (okpi)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages