English Translation for ọ̀kpíoo
Synonyms : ọ̀kpíoo
ọ + ̀kpí + o + o +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀kpíoo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀kpíoo
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀kpíoo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (okpi)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language