English Translation for àkpẹ̀tẹ́
Synonyms : àkpẹ̀tẹ́
à + kpẹ + ̀tẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpẹ̀tẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpẹ̀tẹ́
Spelling & word formation : àkpẹ̀tẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Morphology of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – A
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo