English Translation for àkpàtì-òkwú
Synonyms : àkpàtì-òkwú
à + kpà + tì + ò + kwú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpàtì-òkwú
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpàtì-òkwú
Spelling & word formation : àkpàtì-òkwú
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – A
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ