English Translation for àkpàtì
Synonyms : àkpàtì
à + kpà + tì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àkpàtì
Word Structure - Contracted form : àkpàtì
Spelling & word formation : àkpàtì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Studies
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – O
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage