English Translation for ékpugbẹ
Synonyms : ékpugbẹ
é + kpu + gbẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékpugbẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékpugbẹ
Spelling & word formation : ékpugbẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala Numeral System
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – A
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS