English Translation for èkírẹ
Synonyms : èkírẹ
è + kí + rẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èkírẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : èkírẹ
Spelling & word formation : èkírẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – A
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets