English Translation for ẹ́kẹ́tẹ̀
Synonyms : ẹ́kẹ́tẹ̀
ẹ + ́kẹ + ́tẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́kẹ́tẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́kẹ́tẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́kẹ́tẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE