English Translation for ọ̀kẹtẹbẹ
Synonyms : ọ̀kẹtẹbẹ
ọ + ̀kẹ + tẹ + bẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀kẹtẹbẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀kẹtẹbẹ
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀kẹtẹbẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Phonology
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2