English Translation for íkéte
Synonyms : íkéte
í + ké + te +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : íkéte
Word Structure - Contracted form : íkéte
Spelling & word formation : íkéte
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – A
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- ITA IGALA 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – I
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience