English Translation for ẹ̀kútekùtẹ̀
Synonyms : ẹ̀kútekùtẹ̀
ẹ + ̀kú + te + kù` + tẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀kútekùtẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀kútekùtẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀kútekùtẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Igala Numeral System
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- History of Igalapedia Project
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Why you most learn the Igala language