English Translation for ẹ̀kútẹkùtẹ̀
Synonyms : ẹ̀kútẹkùtẹ̀
ẹ + ̀kú + tẹ + kù` + tẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀kútẹkùtẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀kútẹkùtẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀kútẹkùtẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach