English Translation for ákóto
Synonyms : ákóto
á + kó + to +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ákóto
Word Structure - Contracted form : ákóto
Spelling & word formation : ákóto
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – E
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – I
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – U
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)