English Translation for ọ̀kwọ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀kwọ̀
ọ + ̀kwọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀kwọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀kwọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀kwọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ