English Translation for ọ̀kwọ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀kwọ̀
ọ + ̀kwọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀kwọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀kwọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀kwọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – U
- ITA IGALA 2
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY