English Translation for ékwọ́
Synonyms : ékwọ́
é + kwọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ékwọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ékwọ́
Spelling & word formation : ékwọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala alphabet – U
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala alphabet – Ọ